Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Currently....


Happy Tuesday everyone! 
I don't really have anything special to say today, but thought I would write a quick post anyway! 

Currently I am... 

reading... nothing at the moment... just finished reading through all the new blog posts of people I follow.... about to go read some numbers off a turn-in sheet at work... 
 
writing... lists of things I want to accomplish... dieting... work-outs... cleaning... organizing... meal planning... budgeting... [i really like lists.]

 
listening... just the usual lull of the white noise at work. zzzz.....
 
thinking... that I need to make some changes in life. I need a challenge... I constantly feel like my brain is atrophying from lack of stimulation. 
 
smelling... the yummy $5 cup of Carmel Macchiato heaven I splurged on this morning. 
yes... the extra shot of espresso was neccesary today...

 wishing... I could just play hooky today from work. [overrrr the drama]
 
hoping... spring comes quickly! I'm sick of jacket weather & the cold makes it infinitely harder to get out of bed in the morning. 
 
wearing... leggings & a long sweater... comfy is the way to go on Overtime days @ work! :)  
 
loving... my little family... Josh & Bitsy. 
sweet nugget. 
 
wanting... to win a million dollars.... I know money doesn't buy happiness, but a little cushion would make me less stressed. 
 
needing... a vacation STAT.... NYC seems like so long ago.... What I wouldn't give to be at an all-inclusive resort sipping cocktails by the pool.... 'Le sigh. 
  + = happy Jordan!
 
 
feeling... restless. eager for change. 
 
clicking... back and forth between gChat, facebook, blogs, blogger & maybooks.com [i've fully convinced myself I need one of these... or 5]
why yes, i would love it if you bought this for me :)


That's all for now! I need to get on my saw it. pinned it. did it. game! I made a super yummy EASY-peasy recipe last night that everyone loved, but of course didn't take any pics or document any of it..... OOPS. I may never be a real blogger. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment