Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!

Excited to link-up with Sami for the first time!! BUT, my lack of pictures this weekend sucks :( ...here's my weekend shenanigans in a nutshell anyway! :) 

Friday: Got off work at 4:30. Dropped my car off at the dealership for an oil change.... I COULD have waited the 35-40 minutes for it to be ready, but really... I had bigger/better fish to fry. I.E. Happy hour. :D Both of my aunts were in town, so we all got together at Amigos (if you live anywhere close to Dallas, you MUST visit... their raspberry frozen margs are the.bomb.) It was a great time as usual... I always have so much fun with my family! 

After a quick nap (oops), Josh and I went to our usual Friday hangout... good ol' Richardson Bar & Grill to meet up with all of our friends. 
2 of my fave ladies :)
Saturday: We drove to Reverchon Park (apparently it's pretty historically famous in the Big D). My sister's boyfriend was playing there, so Josh and I went to see him play!
they pray with the opposing team after their games! 
Then I picked up my car from the dealership... might I add that they told me they COULDN'T FIND it when I called to check on the status... "No ma'am, we have no record of your car being here"... UMMMM WHAT?! haha, anyway, they found it and I drove it BACK to amigos. ;) Obviously, i LOVEEE that place... we met my sister, her boyfriend, one of his teammates, and his teammate's dad there for a late lunch/early dinner. Seriously though.... if you're ever in Dallas, check it out. SO SO SO yummy.

I was supposed to go watch the girl UFC fight (ugh) with Josh and our friends, but I wasn't feeling well, so I called it an early night and watched "For a Good Time Call." Definitely a cute movie! :) I'm glad I waited till Redbox, and watched it for $1.29 instead of $10 @ the theater, but it was definitely a cute, light-hearted movie. 

Sunday:  (this is getting long, so I'm gonna do this in a nut shell...) 
  • spent $140 at the grocery store.... ummm, oops?
  • Flag football practice.... pulled my quad.... yep. It's ok today though. 
  • Margs (3, woops) @ Amigos... yes, again.
  • Dinner @ Josh's mom's house.. yummy stew! 
  • Fell asleep on the couch during the snoozefest that was the Oscars... might've been better if I had seen ANY of the movies... haha 
  • Went to bed before 11... Definitely makes for an easier Monday AM.
Happy Monday, Ya'll! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment