Excited to link-up with Sami for the first time!! BUT, my lack of pictures this weekend sucks :( ...here's my weekend shenanigans in a nutshell anyway! :)
|2 of my fave ladies :)|
|they pray with the opposing team after their games!|
I was supposed to go watch the girl UFC fight (ugh) with Josh and our friends, but I wasn't feeling well, so I called it an early night and watched "For a Good Time Call." Definitely a cute movie! :) I'm glad I waited till Redbox, and watched it for $1.29 instead of $10 @ the theater, but it was definitely a cute, light-hearted movie.
Sunday: (this is getting long, so I'm gonna do this in a nut shell...)
- spent $140 at the grocery store.... ummm, oops?
- Flag football practice.... pulled my quad.... yep. It's ok today though.
- Margs (3, woops) @ Amigos... yes, again.
- Dinner @ Josh's mom's house.. yummy stew!
- Fell asleep on the couch during the snoozefest that was the Oscars... might've been better if I had seen ANY of the movies... haha
- Went to bed before 11... Definitely makes for an easier Monday AM.
Happy Monday, Ya'll! :)